Home Home Health Hazards Risk Assessments
- A comprehensive home assessment, during which we review Boyle’s Home Environment Check-list to identify, discuss and evaluate your concern areas. The main household domains in the Home Environment Check-list to guide finding safer alternatives for you and your family are:
- cleaning products and practices,
- personal care products for adults and children: bath & body, laundry, sunscreens, tick repellents,
- cosmetics & nails,
- cooking/food prep practices,
- child safety & injury prevention (cabinet locks, securing large furniture in-place),
- drinking water safety: laboratory testing for heavy metals (lead),
- health risks of lead, mold, radon and asbestos,
- and more...
- Final report with recommendations provided.
- Contact for pricing that is custom to your home.
Preparing for Baby
The window of time of fetal development is incredibly sensitive; exposure to toxins such as fumes from paint and some household cleaners, lead in water and dust, pesticides, bug sprays, and the list goes on…can be detrimental to your pregnancy and unborn baby. If you are considering pregnancy, already pregnant or have babies or young children at home, this is an in-home visit to review together a) safer, more natural product alternatives for you to use during this especially fragile time in your baby/child's development and b) safety-related aspects of having a baby/children in the home.
- Access for all: A customized service at a lower price point can be made available. Please call or email for info.
- A travel fee per mile applies outside 1/2 hour radius of Simsbury, CT.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- These services are never prevention, diagnosis, treatment or medical advice for any conditions/disease.